Every so often, a 5 star property comes to market… without question, this is one such occasion.
Nic Sauzier from RE/MAX Southern Stars has the absolute pleasure to introduce this luxury Benlin Built Home boasting 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms on 10,000sqm of useable flat acreage. It is without doubt the home that you can’t afford to miss out on.
Every facet of this highly impressive setup, from the manicured gardens, bitumen driveways that lead you to the executive homestead presenting high-end finishing’s and breath-taking views of the heritage trail valley will leave no doubt in your mind that it personifies the term ‘fastidious owners’.
As you step through the front door you are greeted with nothing but quality and luxury. The precision craftsmanship of the warming Jarrah timber floors, gorgeous high ceilings and a beautiful open fireplace, there has been no shortcut taken to construct this magnificent abode.
The fully renovated single level residence offers an abundance of features including;
– King Size master bedroom with plantation blinds, built in robes, perfectly finished with high quality plush carpet
– Superb master ensuite bathroom with solid Jarrah top, double vanity, ample storage space two pac lacquered satin cabinetry
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 offer generous size rooms with plush carpets, built in robes & air-conditioning
– Extra Large 4th bedroom with built in kitchenette, external door access and semi ensuite to the amazing colossal main bathroom with marble top & two pac lacquered satin cabinetry, underfloor heating and floor to ceiling quality tiles
– 3 x toilets
– Separate study with quality built in cabinetry
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
– Large living area with built in TV/Display cabinetry and fire place
– Formal dining room
– Open plan kitchen, dinning and living area with built in fire place
– Solid Timber Jarrah floors
– Stunning high quality kitchen with granite tops, stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas cooktop & two pac lacquered gloss cabinetry
– Stylish and functional laundry with Caesarstone bench top & two pac satin cabinetry
– High end Perrin & Rowe tapware, basins, WC’s and accessories throughout the property.
– Below ground 10 metre x 4.5 metre salt pool
– Timber deck with Cape reed thatch roof.
– Kids playground area, includes cubby house, swings and monkey bars
– 2x 5,000 litre and 1 x 2000 litre water tanks for firefighting
– Bore 4800 litres per hour approximately
– Fully reticulated garden and back paddock from bore
– Fire sprinklers on the roof of house and shed with water coming from the bore, this can be run from separate generator in case of power outage
– New boundary fencing to the entire perimeter
– 14 metre x 6 metre shed (insulated) includes separate workshop & powered mancave/office/showroom space
– Orchard with an array of fruit trees and raised garden beds plus 3x compost bins
– Cleared paddock with ample space for your precious pets to roam.
– Large chicken coop
The property features a full length veranda incorporating a superb outdoor entertaining area overlooking the swimming pool and the views of the heritage trail gully. To the side of the home it’s very own (separate to the house), massive games room/man cave/office, an orchard, and did I mention the bitumen drive way allowing comfortably several vehicles, this home is the perfect entertainer!!
The house is surrounded by large expansive lawn areas with beautiful, shady Red Gum and Jarrah trees. A fully automated reticulation system irrigates the lawns.
Forming part of the Shire of Mundaring in Western Australia, it’s only minutes to Mundaring Village, however located the perfect distance for peace, tranquillity & privacy. The home is on a very quiet street with a Northern aspect backyard. The home lies a short 35km to the East of Perth CBD, approximately a 40-minute drive, set on 2.5 acres. A lovely family home, room for a horse, kids to grow, close to schools and shopping, workshop for Dad, there’s something for everyone!
This “Estate” is more than just a home, but a lifestyle.
Contact Nic Sauzier TODAY to view, to make an offer or for more detailed information.