Tom Miszczak from RE/MAX Southern Stars has the pleasure to introduce this stunning 2014 Red Ink built home on huge 572sqm block. Upon entry to this lovely home you are greeted with quality 600×600 porcelain tiling and high ceilings, the home is filled with high end features and quality finishes that will not fail to impress any buyers who walk through the door.
Its modern and very functional interior design is like nothing else within the area, if you are looking for elegance, quality & size then look no further than this beautiful abode. The residence boasts four generous sized bedrooms all with built in double robes, a separate theatre/or games room and a separate study nook. The home is fully air-conditioned throughout with a Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioner.
Located in the heart of the home is the state-of-the-art kitchen offering an enviable design and stylish modern features, the kitchen offers 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, an abundance of bench space, breakfast bar, ample amounts of storage and a large walk in pantry.
– King size master bedroom offering his & hers built in walk in robe, roller shutters (ideal for a shift worker) and ensuite bathroom
– Three queen sized guest bedrooms with built in double mirrored robes and perfectly finished with quality plush wall to wall carpet
– Guest bathroom offers quality fittings, a step up bath design, single vanity and glass shower recess
– Open plan designed living and dining area with access to the alfresco making this area ideal when entertaining
– The theatre/games room offers dual flow access with two separate entry/exit doors
– Separate Study/Computer nook ideal for kids studying or home office area
– High quality chefs kitchen filled with fantastic features and ample storage spaces
– Separate laundry area with ample storage space
– Private master bedroom courtyard area
– High ceilings throughout the main living area
– Daikin Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning with zoning control
– 600×600 porcelain tiling through out
– Extra height double garage with remote access and shopper’s entrance to the home
– Solar Panels
– Gas boosted solar hot water system
– Low maintenance living offering a lock up and leave home
– Double sliding doors leading to the main Alfresco area
The home is located only minutes from the new & improved Westfield Carousel shopping precinct, Cannington Leisureplex and the Cannington Train Station. Convenient access routes through to Perth Airport, Curtin University, public transport and many local amenities.
As you see, this home is jam packed with everything you expect in a quality and high end finished home! It is NOT going to last, pick up the phone and call Tom Miszczak on 0400 217 162 today to organise a viewing or to make an offer.