Size and space matter, so act now and book your viewing! This is a rare opportunity to secure your own apartment with a large balcony. This beautifully presented two level apartment complex feels like home the minute you walk in. Perfect for the first home buyer, downsizer and wise investor.
This stunning, brand new apartment is extremely functional with open plan main living area leading directly to a spacious courtyard that let you enjoy seasonal dining out on your own private alfresco area offering breeze and comfort for relaxing.
This apartment is uniquely designed with different layout and orientation by Mark Anthony Design.
Air-conditioned in living area, quality tiled flooring. The kitchen including gas cook top,stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and stone bench tops, stainless double sink, splash back, ample overhead cupboard space etc
Featuring 2 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes. Complete with modern bathrooms, stone bench top, inbuilt laundry, plus a free washing machine (conditions apply). All you need to do is move in and decorate!
You are only minutes away from the Mt Hawthorn cafÃ© strip and Dog Swamp Shopping Centre and approximately 6km from Perth CBD.
* Brand new stunning apartment complex of 6
* Built in laundry with linen
* 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
* Opulent bathrooms with stone bench tops
* Kitchen with stone bench tops & stainless-steel sinks
* Quality appliance including oven, hot plate, range hood and dishwasher
* Quality tiles in living areas
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Downlights & high ceilings
* Private courtyard or balcony
* Remote controlled automatic main driveway security gate with intercom access
* Undercover car bay behind automatic security gates
* Visitors parking available
* Lockable separate storage room per unit
* Bike parking available
* Bus stop close by, direct bus to CBD
* Low strata fees
NO STAMP DUTY AND $10,000 FHOG REBATE applicable for First Home Buyers (conditions apply)
Contact Allen Ang on 0403 286 492 or Kennie Chung 0433 573 307 for more information or to arrange a viewing!