This luxury apartment is located on the water’s edge of the Swan River, and nestled between the beautiful and expansive Kings Park and Stirling Gardens, Elizabeth Quay is set to become a new world-class icon for Perth.
Residents of The Towers can enjoy a range of lifestyle amenities including pools, gyms, lounges, end-of-trip facilities, restaurants & cafes on the ground floor level, roof gardens, and viewing amphitheatre.
A unique and interesting feature of the apartments is the “internal balconies” that includes a window that can open and atomically close when it rains or gets two windy.
* Magnificent floor to ceiling windows overlooking Barrack Square and Swan River
* Three good size bedrooms with built-in robes and fantastic views
* Three spacious bathrooms
* Fully fitted kitchen with Bosch/Siemens appliances (including fridge and dishwasher)
* Open plan Kitchen, Dining and Living area
* Internal Laundry with Washer and Dryer
* Zone ducted air-conditioning and secure intercom entry
* The ‘winter garden’ provides floor to ceiling glass walls and adjustable glass window, becoming the natural extension to the living area
* Resort features: heated swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium and kitchen, lounge and bbq area
* Walking distance to a wide selection of magnificent restaurants, bars and cafes
* 12-18 months lease $950.00 per week / 6 months lease $1050.00 per week
Please call Re/Max on 9451 2600 for more information.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU REGISTER TO HOME OPEN by clicking book an inspection time / email agent.
By registering, you will be kept informed of any changes, updates or cancellations. If there are no registered attendees for a home open, then that particular home open time may be cancelled. Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.