Situated in the heart of Fremantle, the cultural hub of Western Australia, Heirloom Apartments by Match boasts being close to everything you desire. Heirloom by Match overlooks the iconic harbour and is a short stroll to the bustling activity of Fremantle Town Centre, Notre Dame University, popular swimming beaches and an abundant choice of restaurants, cafés and bars in and around Fremantle.
Located on level 3, this spacious two bedroom loft apartment features stunning high ceilings raking close to 6m in height, with exposed original timber beams and brickwork.
The air-conditioned open plan living space flows out to a light and airy balcony which looks out over the beautiful common property.
The well-appointed kitchen is complete with stone benchtops, wide fridge nook, Bosch electric cooker, dishwasher and lots of storage.
Master bedroom with large walk-in robes, features a huge supporting jarrah beam and beautiful exposed brick feature wall. The second bedroom has 3-door wardrobe with full length mirror
The secure undercover car bay is easily accessed via lift for your convenience. This fantastic complex also features a light filled atrium and stunning architecture, walking distance to everything Fremantle has to offer including shops, train station, local restaurants and bars, music venues, Freo Leisure/Aquatic Centre, parks, golf course, & several beaches.
– Open plan living
– Contemporary kitchen design featuring stainless steel Bosch appliances including dishwasher
– Stone benchtop in kitchen and bathrooms
– Feature original jarrah beams
– Feature original brickwork
– Spacious outdoor balcony
– Reverse cycle air conditioner in both the lounge and bedroom
– Generous master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
– Separate laundry including dryer
– Super high ceilings
– Original restored features
– Secure building with lift access and additional storage
– Surrounding schools and universities; St Patricks Primary School, East Fremantle Primary School, Notre Dame University, North Fremantle Primary School
– Surrounding entertainment; Fremantle CBD’s restaurants and shopping district (The Mantle and the Short Order Burger Co are just around the corner at 1 James Street)
– Near to parks and greenery, eg. Fremantle Park and the Fremantle War Memorial
– Closest supermarket is Coles Fremantle CBD [700m]
– Closest train station is Fremantle Train Station [500m]
– Closest bus station is on Queen Victoria Street
– Only a few minutes walk to Chemist Warehouse
– Only a few minutes walk to Fremantle Leisure Centre (swimming pool)
– Only a few minutes walk to Kings Square, the heart of Freo
PLEASE ENSURE YOU REGISTER TO HOME OPEN by clicking book an inspection time/email agent.
By registering, you will be kept informed of any changes, updates or cancellations. If there are no registered attendees for a home open, then that particular home open time may be cancelled. Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.