** Home Open By Appointment – Please Contact Agent For Times **
The Mitchell Family Team are proud to present to the market this golden opportunity to secure one of Beckenham’s best valued rectangular blocks consisting of 1058sqm of prime earth currently zoned R20/60. As a bonus you have a huge 4 bedroom home with a separate large office consisting of 3 rooms!!
Beckenham is a booming development area and the owners are ready to move on, so this is a huge opportunity which simply will not last. Be quick to secure this excellent development opportunity *** Subject to all Council Approvals ***
Peacefully situated within walking distance to Beckenham Train Station and in close proximity to Perth CBD, Westfield Carousel, schools and hosts of amenities, the location couldn’t be more ideal. The possibilities are endless. There is potential to retain and build, develop into villas or into units, or you could just bring up the kids in a big home on a massive block… the choice is yours!
Current Home Features:
– 4 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– Open plan Kitchen/Dining
– Renovated home with modern extensions.
– Big Lounge area exiting out to alfresco
– Separate office consisting of 3 rooms
– Large Workshop/shed
– Development potential (STCA)
– Massive 1058sqm Block ZONED R20/60
– Approximately 20.117m Wide 52.6m Long
– Approximately 550m to Beckenham Train Station
– Approximately 700m to Beckenham Primary School
– Approximately 8.5km to Curtin University
– Approximately 2.0km to Westfield Carousel
– Approximately 15.5km to Perth International Airport
– Easy Access to major roads like Orrong Road, Roe Highway, Tonkin Highway and Albany Highway
For more information or to arrange a viewing on site call your local REIWA and RE/MAX award winning team – Alex B Mitchell – 0417 184 288 or 9451 2600.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.