Welcome to 301 Mason Road, a stunning family haven that combines modern elegance with absolute convenience. Nestled in the heart of the highly sought-after Piara Waters neighborhood, this remarkable property offers a lifestyle like no other.
The heart of the home is undoubtedly the spacious kitchen, adorned with sleek stone benches that provide an ample workspace for even the most passionate of home chefs. Stainless steel gas appliances add a touch of luxury, while a built-in pantry ensures you have all the storage space you need to keep your culinary adventures well-organised.
This residence boasts a theatre room that doubles as a fifth bedroom, giving you the flexibility to create the ideal living space for your family
Stylish timber flooring flows seamlessly throughout, adding warmth and character to the living spaces. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning further enhances your living experience, making this home a welcoming oasis, no matter the season.
– 2018 Blueprint Built Home
– Double Glazed Windows
– Spacious kitchen with stone benches
– Stainless steel gas appliances
– Built in pantry
– 6.6kw Solar system with fronius inverter
– 6-star energy home
– Security Alarm
– Theatre room/5th bedroom
– LED downlights throughout
– Ceiling fans in every room!
– Stylish timber flooring
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Minor bedrooms can all fit a queen size bed!
– Built in robes in every bedroom!
– Alfresco entertaining area
– Fruit Trees included!!!
– Two porch entrances!
– Shoppers entrance from garage
– Riva Primary School < 900m
– Piara Waters Primary School < 1.4km
– Piara Waters Senior High School < 1.9km
– St John Bosco College < 2.8km
– Aspiri Primary School < 2km
– Stockland Harrisdale < 1.1km
– Nearest Bus Stop < 130m
– Robot Park < 450m
– Harrisdale Park Pavillion < 400m
– Piara Waters Pavillion < 950m
– Perth City < 31km
– Perth Airport < 26.7km
Council: $2800.00 p.a. (approx)
Water: $1,323.79 p.a. (approx)
Properties like this don't last very long so do not delay and be among the first ones to view the property. Contact May Magar to arrange a viewing on 0401 172 730.
* Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.