Welcome to a lifestyle of comfort and convenience in this exquisite green-titled home! Located in the heart of Queens Park, this property offers an array of features that no other home currently has on offer.
The heart of the home is the modern kitchen, complete with sleek stone benchtops and stainless steel gas appliances. It’s a chef’s haven, perfect for creating culinary masterpieces and hosting friends and family.
One of the standout features of this property is the grid-tied 5kW solar power system. Combined with the anti-con roofing blanket, wall cavity insulation, whirlybird roof ventilator and tinted windows this home is sure to be one of the most energy efficient homes on the market!
The master bedroom is a sanctuary of luxury, with a double shower and vanity, offering a spa-like retreat within your own home.
For those with bigger vehicles, the garage is designed to accommodate 4x4s, ensuring ample space for your prized possessions. The home also features hardwired security cameras, adding an extra layer of security and peace of mind.
One of the most significant advantages of this property is the privacy it offers, with no neighbors behind you. It’s a rare find in a suburban setting, providing a peaceful and serene atmosphere.
WHAT WE LOVE:
– GREEN TITLED HOME!!!
– Stone benchtops
– Stainless steel gas appliances
– Grid tied 5kw solar power system with upgraded power inverter and panels
– Heavy duty three-phase reverse cycle ducted air-con & heating
– Huge master bedroom with double shower and vanity!
– Tinted windows
– Garage designed to accommodate 4×4’s
– Hardwired security cameras
– Stylish 600mm porcelain tiles in living areas
– Whirlybird roof ventilator
– 100mm concrete driveway with reinforced steel mesh
– Anti-con roofing blanket insulation under metal roof
– Ceiling Insulation throughout.
– Double brick cavity wall insulation throughout
– No neighbors behind you!
– Cunnington Park < OVER THE ROAD!
– Cannington Station < 500m
– Gibbs Street Primary < 1km
– Queens Park Primary School < 1.9km
– Saint Josephs Primary School < 1km
– Saint Norberts College < 1km
– Cannington Leisureplex < 750m
– Westfield Carousel < 1.6km
– Sam Kerr Football Centre < 1.8km
– Perth CBD < 10.2km
– Perth Airport < 10.7km
Council: $2150.77 p.a. (approx)
Water: $1,443.01 p.a. (approx)
Properties like this don't last very long so do not delay and be among the first ones to view the property. Call your REIWA & RE/MAX Award Winning Agents Blake Mitchell on 0452 258 642 or Alex B Mitchell on 0417 184 288
* Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.